Advanced Protection Services adds new services designed to develop and implement safety preventing tragedy by individuals who show signs of harming themselves, others, or both.
Inglewood, California Oct 26, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Denoval Hawkins, Founder and CEO of Advanced Protection Services, today announced the expansion of professional services to further his company’s mission of offering customers a premiere portfolio of top-notch services. The newly added services include “Threat Assessment Service” and “Realtor Agent Guard Service.” The objective of these newly added services is designed to develop and implement safety preventing tragedy by individuals who show signs of harming themselves, others, or both.
Advanced Protection Services is based in Inglewood, California, and is comprised of elite experts who are former law enforcement, military members, and intelligence agencies with over 45 years of combined knowledge and expertise in the field of security and defense. “We handpick every one of our experts to ensure they are fully qualified to handle any situation,” says Hawkins. The company is dedicated to serving clients large and small with the goal of saving their clients time, energy, and money while ensuring reliability. The company’s rapid growth is a testament to its approach and impeccable reputation.
Hawkins and his team have provided protection services for many celebrities, sports figures, personalities, and executives such as Jennifer Lopez, Samuel L. Jackson, Denzel Washington, Magic Johnson, Jill Scott, Kirk Franklin, Marc Anthony, Melody Scott-Thomas, Three Six Mafia, Warren G., and the Royal family of Saudi Arabia.
Advanced Protection Services offers the following services:
- Car Service: Advanced Protection Services fleet of vehicles includes Sedans, SUVs, Coaches, Limos, and a Mini-Bus. They offer 10, 12, and 16 passenger sprinters. All vehicles include free Wi-Fi, Water, Snacks and is COVID-19 compliant while riding in our vehicles.
- Executive Protection: High-profile individuals face threats that vary widely depending on their industry, size of their company, geographical location, and individual’s profile. Advanced Protection Service’s aim is to establish and maintain a safe work and living environment for their clients while continuously minimizing risk. They are prepared to meet a wide range of personal protection challenges.
- Threat Assessment Service: Advanced Protection Services provides threat assessment services which is a prevention strategy that involves, but is not limited to: (a) identifying threats to commit a violent act, (b) determining the seriousness of the threat, (c) developing an intervention plan to protect potential victims and address the underlying problem or conflict that stimulated the behavior, (d) provide tips on how to prevent internal theft within your company, and (e) provide tips on how to make your home or workplace safer.
- Realtor Agent Guard Service: Advanced Protection Services is dedicated to the safety of real estate agents making it easy for them to meet with their clients. In today’s world, there are too many real estate agents that are asked to meet with clients who want to see a property and our job is to provide this service as a deterrence from potential personal attacks.
- Residential Security Service: Advanced Protection Services estate security guards are either retired or off-duty police officers who are highly trained, armed, or un-armed personnel. You will never have to worry about the safety of your estate. They make sure every guard is trained for the clients’ specific needs.
- Security Guard Service: Advanced Protection Services provides security guard services throughout the California area. Their security solutions are tailored for each individual client and/or site based upon their unique safety concerns. They offer both armed and unarmed security guards to meet our client specific needs. Their list of clients have included Hotels, Industrial Facilities, Construction Sites, Apartment Complexes, Warehouses, Retail Venues, Movie Sets, Charter Schools/Colleges, Restaurants, and Properties in Escrow.
- Special Events: Advanced Protection Services goal is to make sure your event remains disruption-free and that includes ensuring our security detail maintains a low profile, whether you want uniformed guards or prefer them to blend in with the crowd’s informal apparel. They will ensure you celebrate your special occasion worry-free with the protection you can trust. They can be relied upon to take care of any security issues that may arise as efficiently and discreetly as possible. They also provide services for Weddings, Birthday Parties, Red Carpet Events, Concerts, Festivals, Product Launches, and special events.
- Film and Video Shoot: Advanced Protection Services have extensive experience working with production companies. They oversee sensitive data and expensive equipment. They ensure the client’s confidential information and recordings are protected and safe.
Advanced Protection Services is available 24 hours per day, 365 days a year and is licensed, bonded, and insured. Further information is available at www.advancedprotectionservice.com or calls for a free quote at (800) 336-9493.
Founder & CEO
Advanced Protection Services
Denoval Hawkins, Founder & CEO of Advanced Protection Services
PO BOX 44861
Source :Strictly Industry
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.