170 Pages of Market Study Conducted on the Ready Meal Trays Market by Fact.MR, a Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider Offers Vital Insights into Key Factors and its Consequent Impact on the Demand and Sales of the Ready Meal Trays Market over the Forecast Period 2019-2029
Fact.MR’s latest study on the Ready Meal Trays Market provide compelling insights into critical trend and opportunities creating the demand prospects during the assessment period. It also highlights potential sales pockets in terms of taxonomy including By Capacity (Upto 250 gms250-500 gms) By Type(Portioned Tray sPerforated Trays)
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4189
The ready meal trays market continues to showcase stunning prospects, with overall incremental opportunity of over US$ 1.7 Billion by 2027 from 2019, according to a recent Fact.MR study. Growth in consumption of packaged food products across both developed as well as developing countries is anticipated to increase the demand for ready meal trays during the forecast period. Ready meal trays are increasingly used by food processors and fast service restaurants to satisfy their packaging demands. Fast food service providers and caterers are showing a strong preference for ready meal trays in lieu of expensive glass crockery owing to the cost savings which they would otherwise incur on human resources for time consuming cleaning and breakages.
The rapid growth in urbanization and the fast paced lifestyle is shifting preferences of consumers towards food products which can be delivered, stored and consumed through ready meal trays. Increase in demand for convenient-to-carry packaging solutions for different food products based on functionality such as kosher, medicinal, organic and seasonal is also boosting the global ready meal trays market.
In the market for ready meal trays, manufacturers are developing trays, taking into account the type of meal and the number of items served. In the industry, ready meal trays are being sold by considering the tray compartments, food it will contain, recyclability and “ovenable” features. Regular ready meal trays are being designed to take into account the type of meal with superior features such as added lids, double cavity trays and excellent sealing properties made from high quality polypropylene (PP) sheets
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4189
|Type||Portioned TraysPerforated Trays|
|Capacity||Upto 250 gms250-500 gmsMore than 500 gms|
|Material||PolypropyleneCrystallized Polyethylene Terephthalate (CPET)AluminumOther Materials (HDPE, HIPS, etc.)|
|End Use||QSR and FSRTransportation Catering ServicesInstitutional Catering ServicesRetail Sales|
|Region||North AmericaLatin AmericaEuropeEast AsiaSouth Asia & OceaniaMEA|
- In 2019, Packaging and labeling company Huhtamäki developed a new fiber-based ready meal tray for U.K. supermarket chain Waitrose & Partners. The ready meal tray features a novel fiber-based tray suited for both microwave and regular ovens.
- In 2019, Supermarket company, Waitrose limited introduced a new fiber-based ready meal tray which can be recycled along with waste paper, to be used for the Italian range of ready meals. This new material comes from sustainable materials and produces 50 percent less carbon dioxide than the production of black plastic.
- In 2019, British supermarket chain Waitrose launched home-compostable ready meal trays. The new range of ready meal trays are a collaborative project between the Swedish forest company Södra, Huhtamakia and Saladworks and is expected to reduce C02 emissions by 50 per cent
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts –.https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4189
Why Opt For Fact.MR?
- Various analysis methods to deliver precise market information.
- Digital technologies to facilitate clients with updated market solutions.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to provide accurate insights of different industries.
- Data collection from extensive primary and secondary research.
- Round-the-clock availability to serve clients across the world.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583