London, England, 4th Nov 2021, The Blueprint Capital Broker says that the industrial sector is a powerful force at work in the economy, with yearly revenue near $3 trillion and thousands of companies that produce machinery for construction or manufacturing. The business volume often falls during recessions though each subsector performs differently – Lockheed Martin Corp., Honeywell International Inc., 3M Co. Air transportation services provided by United Airlines also fall under this category as does asset management firm BlackRock Solutions LCC LLC.; these are just some examples among many others!
The market is still recovering from the overall economic downturn, and while some sectors perform better than others, investors seeking to gain exposure to healthy growth opportunities may want to review some individual companies. To determine which stocks might be worth further investigation, we screen through large cap stocks trading on major U.S. exchanges that have the highest dividend yield, analyst estimates for five-year annual EPS growth; six months of positive earnings surprises; strong cash flow; low debt ratios; high ROE (return on equity) and return on assets percentages. The criteria are then winnowed down into a shortlist of 30 selections broken out by sector before filtering out any companies with poor fundamentals or weak balance sheets.
The top stocks for October represent many sectors including copper mining companies, pharmaceuticals makers, oil refining concerns, aerospace/defense manufacturers and more! Each stock carries unique characteristics so it will be up to the individual investor to determine which they believe offer the best opportunity at this time.
Here are the top industrial stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum.
1) TRADER Energy Group Inc (TEGI): With a low 12-month P/E ratio of 8X compared to industry peers at 15X this company has demonstrated that it is possible not only grow profits but also return them back in dividends or buybacks which can lead up towards higher yield for investors over time! This strategy may have been behind its recent 4% increase despite being down 10%. TEGIC’s 2018 revenues were around $2B while estimates project nearly twice as much coming next year – representing huge opportunities if taken advantage soon enough!
2) Safe Bulkers Inc (SB): This company is on an 11% yearly growth rate, has retained $50M of cash on the balance sheet and has zero debt to speak of. It also offers a 3.7% yield versus sector average at 1.8%. What’s more, this stock may be still cheaper than it should be having fallen nearly 15% YTD despite its solid numbers.
3) Aceto Corp (ACET): ACET reports earnings growth above the industry average every year since 2014 with an impressive EPS growth % in 2018 estimated to be around 22%. Its PEG ratio is 0.87 which means that it is undervalued by 18%. However, strong fundamentals do not seem enough for ACET the stock, which has had a market cap of nearly $220M for several years now.
4) Arotech Corp (ARTX): There is nothing easier than buying a stock that has been beaten down 38% YTD and was still growing its earnings by an amazing 22.1% as of last quarter. ARTX also reports top-line growth above the industry average every year since 2014, but with 2018 revenues expected to be around $35M it is safe to say that they do not yet reflect said growth fully.
5) Vistra Energy Corp (VST): This high yielder (6%) had a very impressive share price performance in the past year; however, most experts expect more good news from this company soon enough. Despite reporting 3 consecutive years of negative earnings surprises which led to near halving of its EPS, VST managed to grow its sales by 23% in 2018 which is way above industry average for this field.
6) Nexstar Media Group Inc (NXST): This company may not be the biggest name on our list (current market capitalization around $3B); nevertheless, its 21% annual growth rate even in tough times make it a particularly interesting stock to everyone who wants a piece of fast-growing companies with solid fundamentals.
7) First Potomac Realty Trust (FPO): An interesting real estate play! FPO has been trading mostly sideways for several months now but represents the right opportunity for the risk-tolerant traders having significantly outperformed S&P500 during that time. Not only that, but shares have an attractive PEG ratio of 0.5 meaning that the stock is undervalued by 50% which gives us good reason to believe in its future growth prospects.
8) New Age Beverages Corp (NBEV): Shares of NBEV were down another 19% this month; however, even that barely dented its impressive year-to-date performance which was still over 100%. Not only that, but there are rumors circulating that Coca Cola might be eyeing new acquisitions soon – if your portfolio can afford it then you should jump on this quickly before others figure it out too!
Disclaimer: Our content is intended to be used for informational purposes only. It is very important to do your own research before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances. You should take independent financial advice from a professional in connection with, or independently research and verify, any information that you find on this article and wish to rely upon, whether for the purpose of making an investment decision or otherwise.
Source: The Blueprint Capital