With summer here, many people are looking for a new hairstyle. With most styles requiring longer hair, people are lining up for hair extensions in Boca Raton. This allows customers to try out new styles right away.
“We have helped countless people with their extensions,” explains Lauren Donald, owner of Bond Street Salon. “Those who want to try different styles don’t have to wait a couple of years for their hair to grow. They can opt for extensions and start having that fun immediately. It’s a lot of fun to transform your look and change it up all summer long.”
Long hair is in style, with most of the trends of 2022 featuring longer lengths. This has led to a rise in the popularity of hair extensions, allowing people can immediately begin trying out the latest fashion trends, which include:
- Extra-long hair. Many are opting for hair that goes even down to the waist.
- Layers. With longer hair comes the desire to have it layered, offering texture.
- Straight and sleek looks. Long hair with this style offers beauty that is hard to beat.
- Beach waves. While desired all year long, beach waves are especially requested during the summer.
- Big curls. This option offers a different look that is perfect for having fun or special events.
- Vintage looks. Many are looking for 70s hairstyles, such as bangs, braids, and the boho style.
Extensions offer versatility and help people avoid waiting years for their hair to grow. Bond Street Salon offers the two most popular hair extension options, including hand-tied and tape-in. Both provide a natural, beautiful look that is long-lasting. Those unsure of which type to choose can get a recommendation from sa professional at Bond Street Salon.
The salon offers the latest trends and techniques, including balayage, highlights, formal styling, and formal updo styles. The salon is named after the first Vidal Sassoon salon in England. They have a team of internationally trained experts and are located at 25 NE 2nd Ave, Suite 112 in Delray Beach. They are currently scheduling appointments for hair extensions in Boca Raton. To make an appointment, call 561-330-8760, or log online: https://bondstreetsalon.com/hair-extensions-boca-raton/
About Bond Street
Bond Street is a luxury salon located in Delray Beach, Fla. The salon team takes a total hair health approach to working with each client. Lauren Donald, an expert, and educator in the Vidal Sassoon cutting techniques owns the salon. Visit the site online for more information: https://bondstreetsalon.com/
Bond Street Salon
25 NE 2nd Ave #112