Los Angeles, California, United States, 17th Aug 2022 – Adclays is a newly established blogging platform. It operates as a small blogging website that gives a platform to everyone to showcase their talent by posting their content in different niches.
The main content categories of Adclays Blogging website are as follows:
- Home Improvement
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Website Analytics
- Website Design
- Conversion Optimization
- Online Innovation
- Small Business
- Start-up Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Influencer Marketing
The editorial team surveys each pitch and get back to their writers if the point seems like a solid match for the targeted audience. Whenever the company has recognized an intriguing subject, the team needs the writer to send them an outline.
Moreover, Adclays is always open for all the writers and bloggers whether they are beginners or experts) who want to share their ideas with the world. After approving the framework and getting a finished article, the editors take around fourteen days to audit it and share feedback. Adclays maintains all authority to dismiss articles that don’t meet their necessities and edit them as the editorial team sees fit.
The following technical and quality requirements are crucial to getting accepted on Adcalys Blogging Website.
- Submit articles via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The article must be somewhere in the range of 1200 and 2500 words.
- Incorporate a 1-2 sentence outline of the article underneath the title.
- Incorporate two copyright-free pictures in PNG or JPEG format. If the writer doesn’t mind, use screenshots, relevant graphics, and other images that back up and illustrate the points.
- Writers / Bloggers should submit a unique substance that has not been distributed previously.
- Submit content that takes care of issues and assists clients with settling on educated choices.
- Submit value-added content and incorporate noteworthy takeaways, for example, obviously composed bit-by-bit guidelines, layouts, and agendas.
- Cover a theme completely, so readers don’t have to peruse whatever else before making a move.
- Include specific examples, sources, case studies, and data that support the argument.
- Incorporate external links to top legitimate and dependable sites.
- Keep the sections short and forthright.
- Keep the sentences short, direct, and straightforward. Try not to utilize a passive voice.
For further information or to start afresh as a blogger, visit the website now.
Contact Person: Paul Johnson
Email: Send Email
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States
The post Adclays provides a platform for everyone to showcase their talent by posting their content appeared first on King Newswire.